i can’t believe i didn’t own a pair of sweatpants before this year
o Post the rule
o Answer the questions that the post asked and come up with 11 new ones
o Tag 11 people and link them to your post
o Tell them you have tagged them
tagged: no thanks
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? closed
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? yes
- Where is your next vacation? east coast!! hopefully all of it. actually i think i’m also going to big bear some time in jan/feb.
- Who do you think reads these? someone who reblogs from me and has to delete all my answers (kumi thank)
- Do you have a calendar in your room? yes but it’s from 2012
- What’s your plan for the day? well today i woke up, played tennis, went to target and now i want to catch up on my manga~
- Are you reading any books right now? no bc i have no motivation
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? not really
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? yes but you’ll get secondhand embarrassment if you see me
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? no
- What is your “Song of the Week”? i got a boy - girls’ generation, tu as disparu - mondialito
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? sure
- Do you still watch cartoons? yes
- What do you drink with dinner? chocolate milk
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? sweet and sour sauce, the only sauce you should dip mcnuggets in (oops this only applies to mcdonald’s)
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? it depends on my mood
- What movie could you watch over and over and still love? most disney movies, the sound of music, grease, pitch perfect asdf, + more
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? uh
- Can you change the oil on a car? no
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? pancakes!! especially chocolate chips ones
- What is your usual bedtime? right now 3-4AM, school days 1:15AM (yes exactly 15 minutes do you have a problem with that)
- Are you lazy? yes
- Afraid of heights? kind of
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? owner of an ice cream shop
- Hot tea or cold tea: hot
- Tea or coffee? coffee
- Favorite kind of cookie? chocolate chip! my favorite packaged cookies are oreos
- Can you swim well? yes
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? yes
sometimes i wish i was smart and opinionated enough to actually hold an intellectually stimulating discussion of something or another with a person, like politics or controversial topics. but instead i focus my energy and brainpower into superficial and very temporary things because i’m too concerned about my current state well-being and happiness. i think it might be hard for me to try to be actively informed about other issues happening in the world because 1) it’s hard for me to make a clear, decisive argument on something (+ without discovering multiple holes in it) and 2) old habits die hard, and it seems like it takes a lot of effort to become so involved. well, i don’t want to become too involved, but i want to take a stand, you know? i’m a very wishy-washy person. when i listen to other people debating about something…smart(?) i guess, i feel very unsatisfied with myself because i want to join in orz. and yeah, i know “stop complaining and actually do something about it” but asdgflsafdjk. ugh.
i’m a sucker for cheesy romance novels/manga (and movies).
when i read manga on the computer, if something cute happens i flop myself down on my bed next to me and roll around while screaming to myself LOL. so imagine that, but at least five times per chapter. I CAN’T HANDLE THE CUTE.
if i’m reading a book, i think i hold the book with one hand and hit it against my bed while screaming internally. ooh, two facts in one! my favorite place to read is in my bed, lying underneath the covers. sometimes it’s a bad place to read, especially if i’m reading something for school (falling asleep, you know) but everywhere else in my house i’d be surrounded by distractions so i deal with it. even if it means “reading” three chapters during nutrition the next morning LOL.